Save the date for your 2018 Annual Meeting! Our theme is “Powering Growth;” we’ll share how we’re helping power our local communities, our members’ homes and businesses, our next generation, and more!
• Saturday, March 10
• Lebanon High School | Herman B Wells Community Center and Auditorium | 510 Essex Dr., Lebanon
• Registration and breakfast begin at 8:15 a.m.
• Video presentation and director election at 10 a.m.
• Free breakfast, cash prizes, and giveaways
• Informational booths about Boone REMC, including energy advisor services, youth programs, Co-op Solar, Operation Round Up, and more
• Scholarship drawing for 15 – $500 awards; learn more about our scholarship program here
• Kids’ fun zone with activities like face painting and dressing up like a lineman
• Election of directors to serve on the Boone REMC Board of Directors; Want to know more about this annual process? Find more details here.
• Video presentation with highlights from 2017
NOTE: This is a members-only event! If you receive your electricity from Boone REMC, you are a member!