1. Colonial Market Days, which is an 18th-century market fair and military encampment, will be held on June 8 at Abner Longley Park. The event includes merchant reenactment and craftsmen from across the Midwest. Visitors can also see the life of a soldier as there will be battle reenactments. Entertainment from jugglers, magicians, and musical performers will also be on site.
2. Mulberry Fields includes 38 acres of land that features a splash park, three picnic shelters, a skate park as well as a 1-mile walking loop. The brightly colored splash pad not only is its own entity but runs off into a man-made creek that kids can explore as well. The dry playground also offers plenty of challenges for all ages.
3. The Lincoln Park Concert Series will play host to Wax Nostalgic on Wednesday, June 27 at 7 p.m. This pop group is sure to thrill a younger crowd. Plus, Mr. Daniel will be there at 6:30 p.m. This is the Zionsville Cultural District’s 28th year to provide music in Lincoln Park, and next year the venue will move to Lion’s Park to accommodate the growing crowd. Make sure to bring your chair and enjoy!
4. Virgil Benge Community Sports Complex features a combination baseball/softball field, youth soccer fields, two basketball goals and an exercise walking path that encompasses the entire property. Located on Lebanon St. in Jamestown, the complex is a place for sports such as baseball, basketball, soccer, and volleyball
5. The Lemon Bar by Lions Park is a beautifully decorated gem with unique entrees sourced from local farms and bakeries. It is complete with outdoor seating overlooking the Lions Park.