SmartHub launched an update to enhance security and improve communications between members and Boone REMC.
Upgrades members can now experience:
- Accounts unlock themselves after 30 minutes.
- There will be no waiting to reset a password (hyperlink available on the Login screen to unsuspend the account and reset the password without waiting for 30 minutes).
- Signing up for multifactor authentication makes the app more secure.
- Members can store multiple names and emails on the account.
If a customer is not currently using SmartHub, there are multiple reasons to start:
- Track timely outage information.
- Seamlessly pay a monthly bill.
- Monitor daily usage and evaluate energy efficiency measures.
- Submit “Contact Us” questions.
- Sign up for autopay.
The easiest way to sign up for SmartHub is the link off of bremc.com or download the app.