Co-op Connections Card
Save Money with a Co-op Connections Card
The Co-op Connections Card is a free benefit of being a Boone REMC member. By showing your card or using the app at participating pharmacies and retailers, you can save money on the things you purchase every day. That includes discounts on prescriptions, dental, vision, hearing, lab and imaging services, chiropractic services, and discounts at national and local businesses!
We mail our members a free card when they join Boone REMC, but if you haven’t received one yet—or if yours has been misplaced—just give us a call at 800-897-7362. And if you do have a card, you can find a complete listing of participating businesses here, and participating pharmacies and healthcare providers here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an app available?
Yes! The Co-op Connection app is available for most mobile devices and allows members to find details about online, national, and local discounts offered by participating Touchstone Energy® cooperatives across the country.
Which local businesses are participating?
Below are some of the great offers from local businesses you’ll receive just for presenting your Co-op Connections Card!
LAWN and LANDSCAPING
- Warren Lawn and Landscape LLC
$5 off each yard of dyed brown or dyed black mulch
- Titus Bakery
A free small coffee with any purchase
- Hopwood Cellars Winery
15% off any wine bottle or merchandise purchase
HOME REPAIR + SERVICES
- B&W Plumbing and Heating Co., Inc.
$25 off residential plumbing, heating, cooling, or drain repair
- Jim Russell Plumbing, Heating and Air
$150 off A/C or furnace purchase and installation
- Heaven’s Best Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
5% off carpet cleaning; 10% off upholstery cleaning
- Cruise Planners – Imagination Vacation Land & Sea
Book a five-night or longer vacation, receive a $25 gift card
- Lee Ann Balta at Scheetz 317-413-1360 Helping families find their next back yards with a free home analysis, staging consultation, and professional photography! [email protected] or LeeAnnBalta.com
- Union Savings Bank- Contact Don Allen or Jeff Dickison
Conventional Loans: $299* refinance closing costs; $450* purchase closing costs (*Credit score and LTV may cause additional fees and you must qualify. Does not include recording fees, prepaid interest, and escrows. Additional restrictions may apply.)
FHA/VA Loans: $50 off closing costs
- Take 15% off any in-person group or private Birth Boot Camp childbirth education class or birth consultation with Indy FertilityCare, located in Zionsville, Indiana. Become empowered by learning about all your options when it comes to pregnancy, birth, and caring for your infant.
Visit IndyFertilityCare.com to see current offerings. Use the code BOONE15 at check-out or call Liz to register (317.721.7332).
- Modern Woodmen Fraternal Financial
Receive a $25 gift card for a local vendor after completing a financial review
I own a business and I’d like to participate. How do I get started?
First, read through this overview sheet, which details the key benefits of the program. If you’d like to participate, return a completed Co-op Connections Card Business Contract to Krista Shields, Boone REMC communications and marketing specialist, at [email protected] or by dropping it off at the REMC office, located at 1207 Indianapolis Ave., Lebanon. Questions? Call 800-897-7362.
How much will I save?
Online shopping and local discounts will vary. Visit the Co-op Connections Card website to search through thousands of offers.
- 10% to 85% on most prescriptions at more than 60,000 pharmacies nationwide, including CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, and more. This includes more than 20,000 independently owned stores, as well.
- 10% to 60% discounts on eyewear including frames and lenses, mail-order contact lenses, eye exams, and LASIK at over 12,000 eye-care facilities.
- 20% to 40% discounts on dental care such as cleanings, x-rays, root canals, crowns, and orthodontics at over 130,000 participating practices.
- 50% savings on chiropractic diagnostic services and 30% savings on chiropractic treatments and other services, along with a free initial consultation.
- 10% to 60% off usual charges for MRI and CT procedures, and discounts on blood tests and other lab testing.
- 35% discounts on hearing aids, plus a free initial hearing evaluation.
For online shopping, simply use the coupon codes and/or links provided on the site to save.
How much does the program cost?
The program is free!
Does everyone in my family need a card for the health discounts?
No. One card may be used by you and your immediate family members.
I just received my card. When can I start using it?
Right away! Just present your card at a participating provider to receive a discount at the time of purchase.
I’ve lost my card. How can I get a replacement?
Go to connections.coop, hover over the Boone REMC Co-op Connections Card icon, and follow the prompt to print a paper copy. If you do not have computer or internet access, stop by Boone REMC or contact Krista Shields, Boone REMC communications and marketing specialist, at 800-897-7362.
How are these discounts different from traditional insurance?
This plan is not insurance; it is a benefit discount offer. The card provides immediate discounts at the participating provider of your choice. Upon presenting your card, you will pay the discounted price at the time of service. There is no paperwork and no limit to the number of times you can use the card. These discounts are available only at participating providers. Please discuss the program discounts with any health-related provider prior to services rendered or purchases.
Can I use my Co-op Connections card with my current insurance benefit to reduce my costs?
No, your card cannot be used in conjunction with insurance. However, you may use your card to receive discounts on products and services not covered by your insurance plans.
Where can I get a list of providers that accept the card?
Can I find the discounted price of my prescriptions before going to the pharmacy?
Yes, if you know the name, strength, and quantity of the medication, you can find the discounted price of the medication here. You will receive the best price available to you through this program. On occasion, pharmacies will price a particular medication lower than the discount rate provided by the card. If that occurs, you will receive the lower price. Drug prices are different from pharmacy to pharmacy. Even chains have different prices in their stores depending on the population they serve. Additionally, manufacturers’ drug prices change periodically.