Make Fast Cash Payments with MoneyGram
Boone REMC has partnered with MoneyGram to make it easier for members to make cash payments 24/7. With this service, members can pay their electric bills from a number of participating retail locations, including CVS and Walmart stores nationwide.
MoneyGram is a secure money transfer company that offers guaranteed same-day cash payments, and payment notifications within 10 minutes. Best of all, it’s simple to use—just follow these three steps to make a payment:
- Find your nearest MoneyGram location. When searching for a location, be sure to click “search filters” and select “pay a bill,” since not all MoneyGram locations provide this service.
- Make sure to bring enough cash to pay your bill, including the $1.50 service fee; your Boone REMC account number; and the receive code 15357.
- You’ll be asked to fill out a blue ExpressPayment form with your name, address, Boone REMC account number, and the receive code 15357. After completing the form, you’ll be able to pay your bill at the cash counter.
Below are just a few nearby locations that offer MoneyGram services. And if you have any questions about this option, please contact us.
MoneyGram Service Locations
- CVS: 207 S. Lebanon St.
- Walmart: 2440 N. Lebanon St.
- Advance America: 2460 N. Lebanon St.
- CVS: 1466 W. Oak St.
- CVS: 6511 Whitestown Pkwy.
- CVS: 13090 Pettigru Dr.
- CVS: 201 S. Jackson St.
- Walmart: 2460 E. Wabash St.
- Advance America: 352 S. Hoke Ave.