1. The electronically undersigned (hereinafter called Applicant) hereby applies for membership in and agrees that electric energy will be purchased from Boone REMC.
2. Applicant agrees to comply with and be bound by the Articles of Incorporation of Cooperative, the Bylaws of Cooperative and any amendments thereto, and such Rules and Regulations as may be adopted from time to time by Cooperative.
3. Applicant agrees, when electric service becomes available, that all electric energy used on the premises described above will be purchased from Cooperative and will be paid therefore monthly at rates to be determined from time to time in accordance with the Bylaws of the Cooperative; provided, however, that a bill of at least $34.20 per month will be paid regardless of the number of kilowatt-hours consumed.
4. Applicant agrees to make payment of such fee as is designated in the Rules and Regulations which are incidental to providing electric energy at the service connection.
5. The acceptance of this application by Cooperative shall:
a. constitute a contract for electric service between Applicant and Cooperative which shall continue in force until cancelled by at least 10 days written notice by either party to the other.
b. constitute an acceptance of Applicant to membership in Cooperative with such rights and liabilities as are specified in the Bylaws of Cooperative, provided however, that said membership shall terminate when Applicant ceases to purchase electric energy from Cooperative at the service connection designated herein.
6. Applicant, by becoming a member, assumes no personal liability or responsibility for any debts or liabilities of Cooperative, and it is expressly understood that under law the Applicant's private property cannot be attached for any such debts or liabilities.
In making this request for electric service from Boone REMC, the applicant shall make available either an easement or right-of-way to the Cooperative, as determined by the Cooperative, whereon to place the Cooperative's physical facilities for the furnishing and metering of electric service and shall permit the Cooperative's authorized Employees, Agents, and Independent Contractors to have access thereto for inspection, maintenance, tree trimming, replacement, relocation or repair, thereof at all reasonable times.
I am providing authorization to Boone REMC or its designee to review my personal consumer credit profile from one or more of the national credit bureaus. Such authorization shall extend to obtaining a credit profile in considering this application and subsequently for the purposes of updates, additional services and for reviewing or collecting the resulting account. If Boone REMC decides to obtain a credit profile, I understand that it will provide, at my request, the name and address of the reporting agency and the nature and substance of information contained in such report.